The standard span dimension is 9600 mm, but other dimensions, such as 12800 mm, are also possible.
Thanks to the large air buffer, a more uniform and balanced indoor climate is created.
The ridge ventilation runs over the entire length of the greenhouse, up to the gables.
As standard, a double-sided ridge ventilation is provided without a click ridge tube.
For those who would like to have more control, a click ridge tube can be provided in the ridge. The ventilation in the roof can then be placed "scoopingly" on both sides simultaneously.
The wide-span greenhouse can also be equipped with single-sided ridge ventilation.
- More uniform indoor climate.
- Optimal ventilation capacity (large air buffer).
- In hot weather, the chimney effect of the ridge ventilation is accelerated by the height of the roof, resulting in increased ventilation.
- In cold weather, the large air buffer above the plants absorbs fluctuations in the indoor climate.
- In cold weather, the humidity in the greenhouse is optimally removed through the roof ventilation.